Is it safe to bank online?
Yes. We’d like you to know a few things about Banner Bank to ensure your personal information is protected.
How can I protect my banking information?
Here are a few things to know about Banner Bank and your security:
- Banner Bank will never ask for your personal or account information via email or text. Never, ever give that information out to anybody.
- Never share personal information via email or text messages; especially Social Security numbers, account numbers, PIN’s, or login information.
- Beware of phishing emails—these emails look like they are from your bank or other reputable companies and provide a link to verify or change your account in some way.
- Beware of suspicious text messages requesting your account information via your mobile device (e.g., cell phone, smartphone, tablet).
- Keep your passwords secret, do not share passwords, do not leave passwords in an unsecured area, and change passwords regularly.