Enjoy the convenience of Bill Pay
Save yourself the hassle of writing checks and mailing payments by paying all of your bills from one convenient dashboard. When you enroll in Bill Pay, a feature within Banner Online Banking, you can pay individuals (Person-to-Person) or companies. You can also send a personalized gift check and message that’s perfect for every occasion, plus make a donation to your favorite charity.
With Bill Pay, you control when and how you pay your bills with the ability to choose the exact date the payment will arrive, set up recurring payments and view past payment history.
To enroll in Bill Pay:
- Sign in to Banner Online Banking.
- Go to the Bill Payments tab.
- Choose the account(s) you wish to use.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions — and you're ready to get started.
Bill Pay scheduling tips:
- New payment requests should be scheduled based on the due date by which the payment is to be received by the payee.
- Funds for electronic payments are deducted from your account one business day prior to the due date to allow time for funds transfer to the payee.
- Funds for payments made by check are debited from your account once the check is cashed by the payee.
- Bill payments submitted by 12:00pm Pacific time are included in current business day processing. Bill payments submitted after 12:00pm Pacific time are processed on the following business day.
Note: When scheduling bill payments, remember that there is no bill payment processing on weekends or bank holidays.
Foreign client with no Social Security Number or US Address:
If you choose to enroll in Bill Pay, we will need to update your Bill Pay profile to contain the address of the branch of account so there is a valid address on file. Bill Pay cannot send foreign payments and cannot support a foreign address for either you the client or for payees.
Access to the Online Banking and/or Bill Pay disclaimers:
Online Banking Disclaimer
Consumer Bill Pay Disclaimer
Return to Banner Online Banking