Save a trip to the bank and deposit checks from the Banner Mobile Banking app for Android or iPhone devices.
To deposit a check:
- Sign in to Banner Online Banking.
- Select Snapshot Deposit from the left navigation menu.
- Choose the account where you wish to make a deposit.
- Enter the check number and amount, then click Save.
- Click the Capture Image button for each side of the check.
- Verify all four corners of the check are within the frame and all elements are legible.
- Take the image of the backside so that the endorsement is on the left side of the image.
To use Snapshot Deposit, you must be enrolled in Banner Online Banking.
Will Snapshot Deposits show up in my account right away?
Snapshot Deposits made before 6:00pm Pacific time Monday – Friday will be credited to your account the same day and can be viewed in online and mobile banking the next business day.
Snapshot Deposits made after 6:00pm Pacific time, or during weekends and bank holidays, will be credited to your account the following business day and can be viewed in online and mobile banking the second business day.
How many Snapshot Deposits can I do in a day?
There are limits:
- Number per day: 3
- Number per month: 15
- Amount per day: $2,500
- Amount per month: $10,000
Return to Banner Online Banking