Welcome AltaPacific Bank Clients
Dear Current and Future clients:
Banner Corporation and AltaPacific Bancorp have reached an agreement for AltaPacific Bank to merge with and into Banner Bank, creating a larger collective presence in California. The merger is subject to shareholder and regulatory approvals and other customary closing conditions.
Like AltaPacific, Banner Bank is a well-respected financial institution. Recent independent recognition of Banner Bank includes:
- Forbes named us one of the “100 Best Banks in America” three years in a row
- Money magazine name Banner the Best Bank in the Pacific Region of the U.S. in 2018
- Bauer Financial repeatedly recognized Banner with a 5-Star rating, their highest
- J.D. Power ranked Banner Bank highest in customer satisfaction with Retail Banking in the Northwest, three years in a row. (For J.D. Power 2019 award information, visit jdpower.com)
Banner and AltaPacific Bank share core values regarding client service, care for employees and commitment to the communities in which we operate. The cultures and approach to serving clients of our two banks are very similar. Both banks take a relationship-based approach to meeting client needs with expertise in business and commercial banking, personal banking and commercial real estate lending.
As a Banner client, you will benefit from access to even more resources, expanded product and service offerings, and additional choices of where you do your banking as you travel throughout the region and the West, including:
- A full suite of Treasury Management Services, International Trade Finance, Sweep Accounts, SBA lending, and more
- Commercial Real Estate and Affordable Housing Lending expertise
- Municipal Finance expertise
- Banner Bank is a full-service bank, serving clients’ personal banking needs as well, with compelling checking products ranging from no monthly service fee accounts, to accounts that provide unlimited ATM surcharge rebates at any ATM across the U.S.
- Technology solutions including online account opening, Apple Pay®, person-to-person payments and online chat within online banking
We anticipate the merger will be finalized late in the fourth quarter of 2019, subject to approval of shareholders and regulators and other customary closing conditions. Until then, it is business as usual at all AltaPacific Bank locations. In the coming weeks and months, you will receive more information regarding the merger, including details on specific products and services.
We look forward to welcoming the clients and employees of AltaPacific Bank to Banner Bank.
CEO & President