Text Banking - Enroll Now
Access your account information on the go with Banner Bank's Text Banking‡
Transfer funds, view your account balances and transaction history on the go using Text Banking on your mobile device. Plus, protect your debit or credit card from fraud with real-time text alerts.
Sign in to Banner Online Banking to enroll in Text Banking
Step 1: Enroll your mobile number
- Go to Services, Text Enrollment
- Toggle the enrollment button from OFF to ON
- Enter your phone/SMS number, agree to terms and save
Step 2: Nickname your accounts with Short Codes
- Go to Settings, Account Preferences
- Select the account you wish to enroll
- Select the SMS/Text tab
- Click or tap the SMS/Text Enrollment toggle to On to enroll the account
- Click the edit icon (pencil) in the SMS/Text Display Name field to give your account a nickname (up to 4 characters)
Text command options to 226563
|BAL or BAL <account nickname>||Shows account balance|
|HIST <account nickname>||Shows account history|
|XFER <from account nickname> to <account nickname> <amount>||Transfers funds between accounts|
|LIST||Receive a list of keywords|
|HELP||Receive a list for who to contact for help with Text Banking|
|STOP||Stop all text messages to currently enrolled mobile device (text banking and SMS notifications)|
|START||Enable text message send/receive|
Get Text Banking instructions and short codes
Credit Card Fraud Notification
When you provide us with your mobile phone number, we’ll text you if we notice suspicious activity on your card. Otherwise, we may contact you by phone if we detect suspicious activity.
Debit Card Controls & Alerts
Set controls and real-time alerts to add security to your debit card. Simply download the free app from our partner company, CardValet. From the app, you can manage when, where and how your debit card can be used. Learn more at http://cardvalet.com.
Check with your mobile service provider for message and data rates.