Coronavirus: Updates & Resources
We are in unprecedented times as we navigate the issues and challenges related to coronavirus unfolding in our communities. Our commitment to our clients, employees and the community is to continue to communicate frequently and remain available and accessible to you. Please read below for important updates and resources. Click on the shortcuts below to jump to the corresponding section.
For up-to-date information on individual branch hours and availability, please visit our location page.
Financial Assistance is AvailableIf you find yourself facing financial difficulties because of the issues and challenges associated with coronavirus, we are here to help. Until further notice, these accommodations are available to you:
- Increased daily limits for Snapshot mobile check deposit.
- Increased debit card ATM withdrawal limits.
- Waived penalties for early personal CD account withdrawals up to $25,000 through June 30, 2021 (not available the first 6 days of CD term, or within 6 days of a prior withdrawal).
- Options for payment deferrals on mortgages, home equity lines, personal loans, credit cards and small business loans. Call us to discuss your specific situation and we can guide you to the options that may be available to you.
- Refer to our Home Loan Help page for details on additional mortgage options available to help clients experiencing financial difficulty.
- Waived late fees for loans and credit cards, for clients in good standing with the bank, who identify that they have been adversely impacted.
- Waived Excess Withdrawal Fees for savings and money market accounts through 4/30/2021.
We are here to assist you.We recognize clients may need to travel to locations outside the Banner Bank service area. Here are some tips to help you plan to be away from home for an extended period:
- If you have need to use an ATM, rest assured Banner does not charge you to use one owned by another institution
- Banner also provides from 4 to an unlimited number of ATM surcharge rebates, depending on the checking account you have
- If you are experiencing mail delivery delays, you might consider using:
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.