Coronavirus: Updates & Resources
We are in unprecedented times as we navigate the issues and challenges related to coronavirus unfolding in our communities. Our commitment to our clients, employees and the community is to continue to communicate frequently and remain available and accessible to you. Please read below for important updates and resources.
We are here to assist you.
If you find yourself facing financial difficulties because of the issues and challenges associated with coronavirus, we are here to help. Until further notice, these accommodations are available to you:
- Increased daily limits for Snapshot mobile check deposit.
- Increased debit card ATM withdrawal limits.
- Waived penalties for early CD withdrawals up to $25,000 (not available the first 6 days of CD term, or within 6 days of a prior withdrawal).
- Options for payment deferrals on mortgages, home equity lines, personal loans, credit cards and small business loans. Call us to discuss your specific situation and we can guide you to the options that may be available to you.
- Waived late fees for loans and credit cards, for clients in good standing with the bank, who identify that they have been adversely impacted.
- Businesses may qualify for the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program.
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.