Federal Way Homebuyer Education Seminar
Learn about the steps to home ownership through this seminar led by our local residential loan officer and other housing industry experts.
Sign up today for this no-cost class!
This is a Zoom online course. Reservations are required through Eventbrite or by contacting Tony Cox by phone at 253-205-1526 or via email at email@example.com.
Learn more about:
- Steps to home ownership
- Players involved in the buying process
- Budgeting tips
- Your credit score factors/qualifying for a loan
- Choosing a real estate professional
- Home inspections
- Homeowners insurance
- FHA-VA-USDA-Conventional Loans
- Down Payment Assistance Programs
- Special programs through Washington State Housing Finance Commission (WSHFC)
- How title insurance works
- Closing, escrow & getting your keys
Tony Cox, Residential Loan Officer, Banner Bank - (NMLS# 570120)
David Quantrell – eXp Realty
**This seminar meets current FHA, FNMA and FHLMC requirements for many affordable housing programs. Participants who complete the seminar will qualify for a certificate from the Washington State Housing Finance Commission (WSHFC), valid for two years. The sponsorship by the Commission of a homebuyer education seminar does not endorse a person, business practice, product or service other than those of the Commission.
Do I need to reference my event ticket ? No, the ticket is a way for us to send you Zoom event and log-in information.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions? For more information, please call Tony Cox by phone at 253-205-1526 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.