What we believe, and why
Our vision drives us. And it’s simple: We want to be the best provider of financial services in the West.
We also live by a set of core values. It guides all we do.
- Do The Right Thing – It sounds simple. If we make a mistake, we’ll own up to it and work with clients to develop a solution.
- Honesty and Integrity – We expect nothing less from one another and commit to a completely honest relationship with our clients in which we behave with the utmost integrity to protect you, your money and your privacy.
- Mutual Respect – We treat our clients, our vendors and our employees with dignity and respect, always.
- Quality – We aim to continuously improve everything we do.
- Trust – Earning and keeping the trust of our clients, employees and shareholders is critical to our ongoing success. We were recently honored in Forbes as one of the nation’s 50 Most Trustworthy Financial Institutions.
- Teamwork – We recognize that we need one another to meet the needs of our clients. Our teams work across business units and geographies to make sure our clients get the best possible service and product solutions.
Banner Bank is a dynamic full-service financial institution, operating safely and profitably within a framework of shared integrity. Working as a team, we will deliver superior products and services to our valued clients. We will emphasize strong client relationships and a high level of community involvement. We will provide a culture which attracts, empowers, rewards and provides growth opportunities for employees. Our success will build long-term shareholder value.
Creating housing opportunities in the community
Banner Bank has partnered with the FHLB Des Moines - Western Office to offer qualified families and individuals the opportunity to own their own home through the Home$tart Savings Program.