Make a big impact in your community.
- Go to View current opportunities and Sign In
- Search for opportunities by location, job title, and more
- Click Activate job alerts for this search
- We’ll email you when new opportunities meet your search criteria
- Be clear and concise. We want to be able to read through it quickly and see why you would be a great candidate.
- Tell us about your accomplishments and recognition.
- If you were promoted, make sure it's easy to see.
- Don't forget to tell us about your community involvement.
- Finally, review it and then have one or two more people review it.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes early
- Dress professionally
- Review your resume ahead of time and bring a few extra copies
- Know about Banner Bank, the opportunity and why you want to work here
- Be ready to tell us about yourself and be authentic
- What are you great at?
- Where can you continue to develop?
- Have three to five great questions to ask us – nothing says, "I want this opportunity" more than someone who takes time to ask thoughtful questions