Make a big impact in your community.
Ready to Jump-Start Your Career? Meet us at an Event Near You.
- University of Washington – Diversity Career Fair, January 29, 2020, 5:30-8 p.m.
- Washington State University – Career Networking Night, February 3, 2020, 5-7:30 p.m.
- Oregon State University – All Business Majors Career Fair, February 6, 2020, 4-7 p.m.
- University of Oregon, Eugene – Internship & Career Fair, February 20, 2020, 12-4 p.m.
- Spokane Convention Center – FUSE Career Fair, February 27, 2020, 2-6 p.m.
- Seattle Pacific University – Spring Career Fair, April 22, 2020, 2:30-5 p.m.
- Be clear and concise. We want to be able to read through it quickly and see why you would be a great candidate.
- Tell us about your accomplishments and recognition.
- If you were promoted, make sure it's easy to see.
- Don't forget to tell us about your community involvement.
- Finally, review it and then have one or two more people review it.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes early
- Dress professionally
- Review your resume ahead of time and bring a few extra copies
- Know about Banner Bank, the opportunity and why you want to work here
- Be ready to tell us about yourself and be authentic
- What are your great at?
- Where can you continue to develop?
- Have three to five great questions to ask us – nothing says I want this opportunity more than someone who takes time to ask thoughtful questions