Make a big impact in your community.
If you're passionate about your community and want to combine your strengths with a trusted organization, we encourage you to make us the next destination in your career.
Ready to Jump-Start Your Career? Meet us at an Event Near You.
With job openings across our four-state service area, we participate in career fairs throughout the West. We’ll be talking with students, military family members and others looking for a great career opportunity. See where we'll be in the weeks ahead, and visit us at a location near you.
- University of Oregon, Eugene – Fall Career Fair, Nov. 14, 1-4 p.m.
- University of Oregon, Eugene – Spring Career Fair, April 22, 2020, 2:30-5 p.m.
- Seattle Pacific University – Internship & Career Fair, April 20, 2020, 12-4 p.m.
Culture at Banner Bank
As a member of the Banner Bank team, you will have the opportunity to be part of that commitment and focus on life-changing financial decisions within the communities we serve. There's nothing like helping a family buy their first home, creating a plan for parents to send their kids to college or opening a child's first savings account. Banner employees are part of those moments every day.
Our People and Culture
The Banner employee community comprises diverse individuals who share a passion for good work. Their commitment to exceptional client service is one reason Banner excels as a cornerstone of the communities we serve.
For more than 125 years, Banner Bank has been proud to volunteer and provide financial support to people, neighborhoods and organizations in the markets in which we provide services. We're active members of our communities.
At Banner, we understand your physical, financial and mental well-being are critical to your success. It's our priority to provide benefits and perks that are meaningful and ensure you and your family are covered if the need arises.
- Be clear and concise. We want to be able to read through it quickly and see why you would be a great candidate.
- Tell us about your accomplishments and recognition.
- If you were promoted, make sure it's easy to see.
- Don't forget to tell us about your community involvement.
- Finally, review it and then have one or two more people review it.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes early
- Dress professionally
- Review your resume ahead of time and bring a few extra copies
- Know about Banner Bank, the opportunity and why you want to work here
- Be ready to tell us about yourself and be authentic
- What are your great at?
- Where can you continue to develop?
- Have three to five great questions to ask us – nothing says I want this opportunity more than someone who takes time to ask thoughtful questions