Make a big impact in your community.
Ready to Jump-Start Your Career? Meet us at an Event Near You.
- Seattle Pacific University – Spring Career Fair, April 28, 2020, 2:30-5 p.m.
- Be clear and concise. We want to be able to read through it quickly and see why you would be a great candidate.
- Tell us about your accomplishments and recognition.
- If you were promoted, make sure it's easy to see.
- Don't forget to tell us about your community involvement.
- Finally, review it and then have one or two more people review it.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes early
- Dress professionally
- Review your resume ahead of time and bring a few extra copies
- Know about Banner Bank, the opportunity and why you want to work here
- Be ready to tell us about yourself and be authentic
- What are you great at?
- Where can you continue to develop?
- Have three to five great questions to ask us – nothing says, "I want this opportunity" more than someone who takes time to ask thoughtful questions