Make a big impact in your community.
If you're passionate about your community and want to combine your strengths with a trusted organization, we encourage you to make us the next destination in your career.
Ready to Jump-Start Your Career? Meet us at an Event Near You.
With job openings across our four-state service area, we participate in career fairs throughout the West. We’ll be talking with students, military family members and others looking for a great career opportunity. See where we'll be in the weeks ahead, and visit us at a location near you.
- Worksource Spokane, Spokane, WA: Employer Showcase, March 28, 1 - 5 pm
- Fairchild Air Force Base, Spokane, WA: Military Spouse Hiring Fair, April 4, 10 am
- California State University Dominguez Hills, Carson, CA: Career Fair, April 16, 12 - 2 pm
- Spokane Community College, Spokane, WA: Career Fair, April 23, 12:30 - 3 pm
Culture at Banner Bank
As a member of the Banner Bank team, you will have the opportunity to be part of that commitment and focus on life-changing financial decisions within the communities we serve. There's nothing like helping a family buy their first home, creating a plan for parents to send their kids to college or opening a child's first savings account. Banner employees are part of those moments every day.
Our People and Culture
The Banner employee community comprises diverse individuals who share a passion for good work. Their commitment to exceptional client service is one reason Banner excels as a cornerstone of the communities we serve.
For more than 125 years, Banner Bank has been proud to volunteer and provide financial support to people, neighborhoods and organizations in the markets in which we provide services. We're active members of our communities.
At Banner, we understand your physical, financial and mental well-being are critical to your success. It's our priority to provide benefits and perks that are meaningful and ensure you and your family are covered if the need arises.
Our hiring process
As part of the application process, you will be asked to apply through our online Career Center and participate in the recruiting process. At the conclusion of the process, should an offer be extended, additional information will be supplied that provides detailed information about our benefit and compensation package. Selected candidates will be required to pass a criminal background check and drug testing prior to his or her first day of employment.
- Be clear and concise. We want to be able to read through it quickly and see why you would be a great candidate.
- Tell us about your accomplishments and recognition.
- If you were promoted, make sure it's easy to see.
- Don't forget to tell us about your community involvement.
- Finally, review it and then have one or two more people review it.