Smart Option Student Loans
Pay for College
Keep college dreams alive with a Banner Bank student loan from Sallie Mae.
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions, now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates.
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100 US-based Student Loan Specialists
How much should I save for college?
Use this calculator to see how much you should be saving each month to pay for college.
What should my college budget be?
This calculator is specifically designed to help full-time students analyze their college expenses, living expenses and income to set a budget for an eight-month school year.
This loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans.
Paying college tuition and expenses
Paying for college can seem like a daunting prospect. Fortunately, there are many ways to go about it. We explore five of the most common methods to fund a college education.
College scholarships, grants and loans – what do they cover?
From scholarships to grants to loans, filling the gap can be a confusing proposition. Before deciding what options are right for you, there are a few important tips to keep in mind.
Five money management tips when heading off to college
The habits you develop in college will lay the groundwork for achieving financial goals throughout your life. If you’re currently in college or heading there, check out these tips to manage your money.