Floating Home Loans
Loans designed to connect to your lifestyle as well as your budget.
A Floating Home Loan from Banner Bank is all it takes to get you from just dreaming about that new floating home to shopping for deck furniture. Available in Portland and Seattle, our floating home loans come with flexible terms and affordable monthly payments to help you make your dream a reality.
With a Banner Bank home loan, you'll get:
Loan options include:
- 20 or 30-year fully amortized fixed-rate loans
- Purchase loans - Minimum of 20% down payment
- Refinance loans - Loan to Value limits apply
- Custom Construction loans - Max 70% Loan to Value, other restrictions apply
- Must be located in Portland, OR, Seattle, WA Metro or surrounding areas
- Must be an owner-occupied property (non-owner occupied, boat house, barge, or live aboard boats not eligible)
- Seattle float homes must meet floating home definitions according to city construction codes and requirements. Contact us for details on collateral eligibility.
Contact us to get started.
To learn more and apply, contact one of our floating home experts* in your area. We look forward to helping you.
How much home can I afford?
Looking to buy a home? It's good to know what you can afford before you start shopping. Use this calculator to see how much your monthly mortgage payments will be.
I want to buy a home, part 1
In this blog, we share four important steps you should take before starting your home buying journey.
Should I refinance my mortgage?
Making the decision to refinance your mortgage can be tough when you look at all the factors. Your current interest rate, the new potential interest rate and even closing costs can affect how long it will take to break even. Our calculator can help you see costs and rates to help you decide.
IMPORTANT: Internet email is not secure. Unlike Online Banking, it does not use SSL encryption so please do not send sensitive information such as your social security number or account number. Emails containing sensitive account information MAY be sent through our Secure Message Center while logged into Banner Bank Online Banking. Please include in your email the name of your bank branch so we may process your request as quickly as possible.