Home Renovation Financing Options
Need funding for home improvements?
One of the first big decisions when starting a home improvement project is planning how to pay for it. From small projects to full-scale renovations and additions, we have a number of options available including:
- Mortgage Refinance
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- Home Equity Loan
- Personal Home Improvement Loan
Refinance your mortgage
Depending on the equity in your home and the size of the home improvement project, you may want to consider either a cash-out refinance or our Home Renovation Loan.»
You may be eligible to use not only the equity you have in your home today, but also the equity you create with your planned project. Apply online or call us at 866-722-5110.
Home Equity Line of Credit
- Funds can be advanced through a Banner Bank Home Equity Rewards Mastercard®, online transfer or by a telephone request.
- You can fix the rate for either two, five or 10 years, providing protection from increases in interest rates.
- Interest may be tax deductible for this loan. We always encourage you to verify with your tax adviser.
Home Equity Loan
- Home improvement tasks
- Debt consolidation
- College tuition
- Interest may be tax deductible. Consult a tax adviser to find out.
Home Improvement Loan
Apply online in just 15 minutes, visit your local branch, or call us at 866-641-5335 to apply over the phone.
Subject to credit approval and limited to residents of Washington, Oregon, Idaho or California, or current Banner Bank deposit clients.