Homeownership may be within your reach
Our Community Heroes program aims to counteract the rising cost of housing by making financing accessible and affordable for frontline professionals. We’re honored to help neighbors become homeowners.
With a Banner Bank home loan, you'll get:
- Low down payment
- Up to 99% loan-to-value (LTV)
- Eligible for owner-occupied, single-family residences
At least one borrower must be employed full- or part-time as one of the following:
- Educators — employees of public or private educational institutions
- Firefighters or fire department employee
- Law enforcement professionals with a federal, state or local government agency
- Nursing professionals, including certified nursing assistants (CNA)
- Emergency medical technicians (EMTs) and paramedics
- Active or retired military personnel who are eligible for VA benefits
How much home can I afford?
Looking to buy a home? It's good to know what you can afford before you start shopping. Use this calculator to see how much your monthly mortgage payments will be.
Should I refinance my mortgage?
Making the decision to refinance your mortgage can be tough when you look at all the factors. Your current interest rate, the new potential interest rate and even closing costs can affect how long it will take to break even. Our calculator can help you see costs and rates to help you decide.
I want to buy a home, part 1
In this blog, we share four important steps you should take before starting your home buying journey.
Subject to credit approval and limited to residents of Washington, Oregon, Idaho or California, or current Banner Bank deposit clients. View a list of Banner Bank's Mortgage Loan Originators National Mortgage Licensing System ID numbers.