Bill Pay - Enroll & Schedule Payments
Enjoy the convenience of Bill Pay. Save yourself the hassle of writing checks and mailing payments by paying all of your bills from one convenient dashboard.
Bill Pay just got even better.
Bill Pay is now updated with the same new look as bannerbank.com and Banner Online Banking. Plus, it's even easier to use Bill Pay from your favorite device.
Ready to give Bill Pay a try? Make sure to sign up for Banner Online Banking.
Get started with Bill Pay
- Pay individuals (Person-to-Person) or companies. You can also send a personalized gift check and message that’s perfect for every occasion, plus make a donation to your favorite charity.
- You control when and how you pay your bills with the ability to choose the exact date the payment will arrive, set up recurring payments and view past payment history.
- To use Bill Pay, first register with Banner Online Banking and click the Bill Payments tab.
Bill Pay scheduling tips
- New payment requests should be scheduled based on the due date by which the payment is to be received by the payee.
- Funds for electronic payments are deducted from your account one business day prior to the due date to allow time for funds transfer to the payee.
- Funds for payments made by check are debited from your account once the check is cashed by the payee.
- Bill payments submitted by 12:00pm Pacific time are included in current business day processing.
- Bill payments submitted after 12:00pm Pacific time are processed on the following business day.
Note: When scheduling bill payments, remember that there is no bill payment processing on weekends or bank holidays.
Foreign client with no Social Security Number or US AddressIf you choose to enroll in Bill Pay, we will need to update your Bill Pay profile to contain the address of the branch of account so there is a valid address on file. Bill Pay cannot send foreign payments and cannot support a foreign address for either you the client or for payees.
To use Bill Pay, you must first sign up for Banner Online Banking: