Household Plus Mortgage
Let's bring people together under one roof.Our Household Plus mortgage lets residing family members or boarders contribute up to an additional 30% of the borrowers’ qualifying income.
Today’s household is defined by its members, and can even include multiple generations. To respect those meaningful ties and better meet your housing needs, our Household Plus mortgage lets residing family members or boarders contribute up to an additional 30% of the borrowers’ qualifying income. So, if the primary borrower earns $5,000 a month, another $1,500 can come from one or more adults who will live in the same single-family residence ($1,500 is 30% of $5,000).
Our Household Plus mortgage can help you:
- Qualify for a larger loan by including income contributions from other household members.
- Borrow up to 80% of the home’s value.
- Buy a home or refinance an existing residence.
- Access an attractive fixed rate.
- Individuals contributing to the household income must be 18 or older, live in the primary residence and prove their income contribution is ongoing. Additional conditions may apply.
I want to buy a home, part 1
In this blog, we share four important steps you should take before starting your home buying journey.
I want to buy a home, part 2
You're ready to buy a home, but now what? In part two of our home buying blog series, we share five tips to make your home search, selection and purchase a positive experience.
How much home can I afford?
Looking to buy a home? It's good to know what you can afford before you start shopping. Use this calculator to see how much your monthly mortgage payments will be.