Four Tips to Enhance Your Company's Agility
- Keep tabs on your financials. Your recent profit and loss statement (P&L) and balance sheet help measure profitability and improve performance. They’re vital when talking with your banker about opportunities and risks, and determining your funding needs. If you wait until you’re ready to act, it will be too late to ask your accountant to update your financials.
- Understand your company’s debt. You’ll be in a better position to discuss options for paying down debt or planning for increased capacity. Having debt is not a negative—it’s part of doing business as long as it’s in balance.
- Assess and improve your cash flow. An experienced banker can provide an independent analysis and offer tips and tools for improvement. It may be as straightforward as determining where you can delay payment or accelerate receipts.
- Have a plan to increase capacity. Plans add stability and help reduce risk, and can be adjusted as your situation and the market change. But if you wait for a new project or client, it may be too late to formulate and activate a plan, and you could miss your opportunity.
With fast, in-house decision making for finance needs of $50,000 to $1 million, our QuickStep™ loan provides the agility you need. Now through May 1, 2020, Banner Bank is offering a special fixed rate fully amortized up to 20 years:
- 4.24% for the first five years Φ
- 4.49% for the first 10 years Φ